Middletown House Retirement Village is an attractive development of modern homes, specifically designed and built to meet the needs of retired residents.
Your neighbours will be like-minded people of a similar age, creating plenty of opportunity for making new friends in a welcoming and close-knit community. Spacious, well furnished and easy-to-maintain, each house comprises a hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, main bathroom and one or two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Fully safety compliant, semi-detached or terraced bungalows.
- 24 hour CCTV monitoring.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Nurse call system / regular vistists from nursing staff.
- Smoke detector monitored from nursing home.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Remote control gas fire.
- PVC double glazed windows and high degree of insulation.
- Fully fitted kitchen/fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Weekly house cleaning.
- Window cleaning on all houses on a regular basis.
- Refuse collection three times a week.
- Ample parking.
All the homes are fully furnished and provided with a complete range of domestic appliances. Residents are free to bring their own furniture if they wish.
Residents of Middletown House Retirement Village also enjoy a variety of communal amenities, including:
- Large and versatile amenity building
- Regular programme of social activities including:
- Regular visits to Gorey
- Over three acres of mature, landscaped gardens
- State-of-the-art CCTV and other security measures
- Access to glasshouse for gardeners