Formerly a hotel, the current proprietors of Middletown House Nursing Home have undertaken considerable extension and refurbishment work to provide residents with quality accommodation and up-to-date facilities, without compromising the unique character of the original building.
- HIQA compliant, please see our latest inspection report on the right side of this page
- 24 hour nursing care
- Doctor on call (Care Doc Service nights and weekends)
- Quality cuisine
- Friendly, dedicated, qualified staff
- Long and short stay care
- Spacious, well-equipped bedrooms with views of grounds
- Comfortable TV room and sun lounge, conservatory, dining room and reception hall
- Regular entertainment
- Oratory and regular religious services
Middletown House Nursing Home is currently registered with the Health Services Executive (HSE) South under the Health (Nursing Home) Act 1990 and employs over 60 nursing and care staff, catering for 50 residents of all dependencies.
The home is owned and run by husband-and-wife team, Joseph Butler and Ingrid Ashmore-Butler. Joseph, formerly a hotel manager with 15 years experience, is responsible for the smooth running and business administration of the home. Ingrid, a fully qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN), is completely dedicated to her role as Nursing Administrator in charge of Middletown House’s experienced nursing team.